Friday, January 8, 2010


Hello All! Can't Believe I haven't posted since March!! I got caught up in other ventures and had some tough things happen. But I was working!, just not Blogging! Have been spinning alot, because I need that mediative medicine to chill me out. Found my habit of spinning crazy yarns to be in style! Ha! My Yarn closet overflows with the stuff that was not used on the Loom, now I think I'll just use it there!! I warped the Baby Wolf with white silk, many scarfs, but ugh, I can't seem to make myself weave it off. I think I'll pull all that weft out and use one of the yarns that I love so much, I wouldn't ever list it, you know the stuff that turned out so cool. priceless to me! I have many things that either turned out beautiful or I put so much time into it. One of those pieces is a Handspun, Hand dyed, Silk and Angora Shawl in the most Beautiful Turquiose Colors. Everyone Loves it, truth is it almost didn't survive the loom it was a Bear of a project!!! Wow, I'm glad I didn't cut that one off!!!
Wishing Every one a Great New Year! I think it will really be a Year of Change for me. I seem to have figured myself out, now have to adjust my surroundings to suit me, if that makes sense! Coming out of a long long relationship (Divorced 3 years now!) I really did have to figure out who I was. The Artist Within Me is fully unleashed, and I love it! I am painting every wall in my house, ripped out flooring, digging ponds, anything to claim my Unique-ness!! No Looking Back! Hugs, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment